NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Fifty-Fourth Annual General Meeting of Members of the Nigerian Stock Exchange will be held at the NSE Event Centre, 20th floor, Stock Exchange House, 2/4 Customs Street Lagos, on 18 June 2015 at 11:00 a.m. prompt to transact the following business:
1. To present the Financial Statements of The Exchange as at 31 December 2014, and the Reports of the National Council and the Auditors thereon.
2. To re-elect the following as members of the National Council who are retiring by rotation:
I) Prof. Herbert Onye Orji, OON;
ii) Mr. Abubakar Mahmoud SAN, OON; and
iii) Mr. Abimbola Ogunbanjo
3. To re-appoint Auditors for the year 2015.
4. To authorize members of the National Council to fix the remuneration of the Auditors.
5. To fix the remuneration of Council Members.
Proxy: A Member entitled to attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote instead of him/her. No person shall be appointed a proxy who is not already a Member of The Exchange or the accredited representative of a Member, save that a corporation that is a Member of The Exchange may appoint as its proxy one of its Directors or other authorized representative who is not a Member of The Exchange. Executed proxy forms should be deposited at the registered office of The Exchange at least 48 hours prior to the time of the meeting. A proxy form is attached to this notice.
Dated this 26th day of May 2015
Stock Exchange House
2/4 Customs Street